Pages

Sunday 8 May 2011

Roll..Camera..ACTION!

Hye guys!! How are you today? hope you are doing fine..Why? I have a fun activity for you regarding Mr. Nobody. Well, it's time to act! Choose your role, find your drama team and ACT.. Practice your lines well, speak up.. I have a script for you. If you would like to record your role-play, just do it and send it to me! I would love to see acting Mr. Nobody. Have fun =)


Role-Play

 
Role-play Script

MOM   :           Hey, this plate is cracked, almost broken. Who has been so 
                       careless? Was it you, honey?
DAD    :           No, it wasn’t me. Maybe it was Aaron who did it.
MOM   :           Aaron, did you drop this when you were washing it?
ARON :           No, maybe it could have been sis who cracked the plate.
MOM   :           Alice, was it you?
ALICE :           Of course not. I’m always careful, not like Aaron.
MOM   :           Well, as usual, if I ask, the answer is always nobody did it.
DAD    :           Aha, I know for sure that one of the children must have dirtied the
                        carpet. I can see muddy sneaker prints on it. 
                        Weren’t the two of you outside playing in the rain yesterday?
ARON :           Dad, we did not wear sneakers, only slippers.
ALICE :           Nobody’s sneakers were muddy at all. Check the shoe-cupboard.
 MOM  :           What do you know! It’s Mr. Nobody again!
DAD    :           Looks like we need to install a CCTV to see who does not close 
                       the door properly, who leaves the newspapers scattered 
                       everywhere, who forgets to draw the curtains, who spills ink, 
                       who tears the books and whatever else that goes wrong.
MOM   :           Okay, I’ll call the CCTV company tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment